Forum Index

NEWS:
Remake of sample Labyrinth from LL book

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index » Maps and Map Making
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CleanCutRogue

:

Items

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:59 am    Post subject: Remake of sample Labyrinth from LL book Reply with quote

I was playing with photoshop... made a pretty version of the sample labyrinth in the LL book. No real reason for me to make it, it was just an exercise in mapmaking for me really. Since I don't know what to do with it, I thought I'd share it with all of ya.

Click the thumbnail to see a larger version...

Dyson Logos

:

Items

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Remake of sample Labyrinth from LL book Reply with quote

CleanCutRogue wrote:
I was playing with photoshop... made a pretty version of the sample labyrinth in the LL book. No real reason for me to make it, it was just an exercise in mapmaking for me really. Since I don't know what to do with it, I thought I'd share it with all of ya.

Click the thumbnail to see a larger version...

Those look /identical/ to the map elements created by Ed from Skeleton Key games. Nice job!

Umberfane

:

Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great looking map!!! I am simply blown away but what can be accomplished using Photoshop!!! I have been using CC for well over 10-15 years now and even with CC3 I still cannot match a map created in Photoshop!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index » Maps and Map Making All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: