Troll Troll Lord Games
Castles & Crusades, The Crusader Magazine, Aihrde, and all other things SIEGE.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in            Calendar

NEWS:
Troll Con VI

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Troll Lord Games Forum Index -> Troll Con & Other Conventions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Troll Lord
Troll Lord Administrator
Troll Lord Administrator

:

Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:27 am    Post subject: Troll Con VI Reply with quote

I have been very remiss in not posting about Troll Con VI, but let me make amends.

That con rocked! It was small, but McBain did an amazing job organizing it and making sure everything moved smoothly. The set up was good, efficient and organized. Everyone had badges but for Todd, something McBain will pay for for years to come hahaah, and those walk ins were soon ushered to a table.

I played more C&C than I have at any con, in fact I think it was the dominate RPG being played at TC VI! Which also rocks.

I had an amazing game on Sunday. Nine players that did some wild play and battle in the Darkenfold. There were no fatalities which in retrospect seems amazing. But it was hooting fun game for me.

At any rate, we are priming the weapons for Troll Con VII and hope you all can make it!

Thanks to McBain for managing a great affair.

And special thanks to Casey and his family and Mike and Liz, Peter 20 dollar for making the show. Seeing you guys again and hanging out at the house was a blast. You guys were perfect house guests and charmed my non-gaming wife right out of her shoes!

Steve
troll@trolllord.com
sieg
Grinder
Grinder

:

Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Great! We've fooled her! Very Happy

Anyway, it might've been small but it was huge compared to the turnout last year in OK! Great fun, and I hope to see all next year. Hopefully we'll be moving back to a March/April timeframe as July isn't be best timing for me. But that's just my OP.

Mike
serleran

:

Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad everyone could make it and have a fabulous time. Maybe some day in the long-away future, I might be able to do the same. Don't count on it.
Random
Goblin
Goblin

:

Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next year I'll be sure to mark my calendar.
I didn't find out about this one until a week before!
Maybe I can actually manage to drag more people as well.
tylermo
Dwarf Crusher
Dwarf Crusher

:

Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troll Lord and Company, just don't put it up against Egyptian Campaign in Carbondale. I'm looking forward to TLG's return to SIU in 2008. And, if all goes well, I'll be at Trollcon next year, as well. Games from Chenault and Gray, and I missed it. Crying or Very sad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Troll Lord Games Forum Index -> Troll Con & Other Conventions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: