Lords of Lemuria Forum Index
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search Lords of Lemuria Forum Index          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
Welcome

View previous topic :: View next topic  
skathros
Sorcerer-King

:

Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Welcome to the Lords of Lemuria forums, a place to discuss Simon Washbourne's wonderful Barbarians of Lemuria RPG. Hopefully Lords of Lemuria will provide a gathering place for discussions and exchanges of ideas on this excellent RPG.

Kathulos
Champion

:

Items

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just want to say thank you for setting up this forum.
BoL is now my primary fantasy game system, with elements of LoS: BoL, thrown into the mix.
It is great to have a dedicated forum to this system Very Happy

PetWerewolf
Champion

:

Items

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to finally have a place to discuss this excellent game! My interest in the fantasy genre had all but died until I found out about BoL.

jandar
Soldier

:

Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a fan of r.p.g.s for 29 years and a sword & sorcery enthusiast even longer,BOL garners a 10 out of 5 stars with me! Mr. Washbourne has created a masterpiece that caters to both the demanding role-player as well as the dedicated hack-n-slasher,while muzzling the rules lawyers and corraling the munchkins.I've been hooked on this system since I accidentaly stumbled upon the "Thongor" version a couple of years back. This site is an awesome support tool for the BOL player,as I get story hook ideas as well as suggestions for house rules,and to whoever it was that crafted the rules for greater and lesser demons,Bravo! Just reading that gave me an idea for a campaign plot. Thank you for making me a part of this! LONG LIVE THE LORDS OF LEMURIA!!!!-Jandar

Simon W
Noble

:

Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jandar wrote:
As a fan of r.p.g.s for 29 years and a sword & sorcery enthusiast even longer,BOL garners a 10 out of 5 stars with me! Mr. Washbourne has created a masterpiece that caters to both the demanding role-player as well as the dedicated hack-n-slasher,while muzzling the rules lawyers and corraling the munchkins.I've been hooked on this system since I accidentaly stumbled upon the "Thongor" version a couple of years back. This site is an awesome support tool for the BOL player,as I get story hook ideas as well as suggestions for house rules,and to whoever it was that crafted the rules for greater and lesser demons,Bravo! Just reading that gave me an idea for a campaign plot. Thank you for making me a part of this! LONG LIVE THE LORDS OF LEMURIA!!!!-Jandar

This kind of thing makes me happy I decided to publish. Thank you! Very Happy

rredmond
Peasant

:

Items

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a fan of Skathros I joined... but I'm willing to learn!

umungus
Soldier

:

Items

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great game. Elegant and fun. Sword and sorcerer is my favorite. Thanks for all your hard work on this game.

kelvinman
Peasant

:

Items

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great site

roo
Peasant

:

Items

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long time lurker, first time poster... Just wanted to echo others' sentiments; an elegant, simple system that effectively evokes the genre. My passion for rpgs, and roleplaying, has been reignited! Big thanks to Simon W for a superlative rpg, G-Man for the excellent scenarios, and the Venomous Pao for hosting them and posting his own stuff, and the Evil DM. Obviously, with the usual gamers enthusiasm I have bought/DL'd BoL (LE & LoS), BoTA, and DOW Cool So, apart from an (almost) unreasonable amount of S&S, which I must admit is my preference , I've been hacking.... I posted a BoL Wild West work in progress "Bandits of Laramie" on the Yahoo group site (must stress again its a W.I.P!), I've also tried Pulp, and a "Rainbow 6" kind of DoW. New (mid) Year resolution, must post more/lurk less Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lords of Lemuria Forum Index » Site Notices All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: