Cookie Fu
Kick Some Cookie!
NEWS:
Reply to topic
release date?
zhenxiao

:

Items
Just curious when the DBDS will be released. Anxious to try it out. Ha ha!

Cheers,
Zhen
bluekabuto
Site Admin

:

Items
Greetings Fu Fighter Zhen -

The release date for DBDS isn't really set in stone. I've put out the Dynasty Edition and I would like that to build momentum for a bit before I release it. It could use a bit of play test as I'd like to make sure the rules "jive" with the regular Fu. It's done (as far as rules are concerned) and it's about 90% finished with layout. I've also gotten final icon art for the next set "Sweet & Sour Sorcery" and have begun wrapping up the rules for SSS as well. Then it's off to Mu Shu Gun Fu...

The Cookie Fu Grandmaster
"クキ フー は とても すごい です"

www.bluekabuto.com
www.cookiefu.com
DBDS
zhenxiao

:

Items
Nice! I'll have to start a thread on Tabletopwars and start to generate the interest here. If you need help playtesting, let me know. I'll help in anyway I can.

Cheers,
Zhen
zhenxiao

:

Items
Hi Brian,

I was just at the group page for CF and downloaded the DBDS rules draft. I pretty much understand everything there, but was curious on how many weapon chi moves were allowed for each rank. As I got the Tai Chi Sword dice from you, I wanted to test it out with some guys here. Smile

Of course, I completely understand if you don't want to give that info out yet. Smile I'll just come up with some basic number of moves to give it a shot and see how it all comes together. Smile

Cheers!
Zhen
fauntix

:

Items
Hey Brain It Johan from the Troll Con in Little Rock. I will be willing to help play test any of the next Fu set. I am currently looking for a virtual make your own online (or offline) dice game. Maybe we can do a Virtual Veggie Delight Fu or something. Just some thoughts.
Biotech66

:

Items
If you're looking for more playtesters, I want to try. I just bought the game from Gen Con and would love to play some more of it.
bluekabuto
Site Admin

:

Items
Biotech66 wrote:
If you're looking for more playtesters, I want to try. I just bought the game from Gen Con and would love to play some more of it.

Greetings Fu Fighter Biotech66 -

Send the Grandmaster your information at bk@bluekabuto.com and he'll hook you up with an NDA for it.

The Cookie Fu Grandmaster
"クキ フー は とても すごい です"

www.bluekabuto.com
www.cookiefu.com
release date?